Thursday, November 20, 2008

HMMM...

Well, its been a long time since i wrote. a very very very long time... i dont even remember the last time i wrote something nice. i used to write a lot once and then suddenly.... Poof ! everythin stopped....
after profound analysis, i have scooped out a few notorious reasons-
1.) i had become more pre-occupied wit things tat i don even need and had started becomin busy... doin nothin !
2.) i turned into a potato couch.
3.) i had a lot of jumbled thoughts which wouldnt let me think properly

and ya the concept of writin bored me out. and much to my annoyance, i even lost my vocabulary...
writin in out, typin is in, or should i say 'blogging' ! and suddenly, i think its a good time to let my thoughts be converted into words.
i'll be jottin my thoughts more often. hope people have patience to read them. adios !!!

No comments: